Parkdean Resorts Holiday Parks in Scotland
All eight of our Scottish parks are set in beautiful locations, from wooded hills to stunning coastlines - you're sure to find your perfect escape. We also have a range of fantastic on-park facilities, including indoor swimming pools, kids' clubs, bars and restaurants and a range of fun-filled family entertainment.
There's lots to do in the local area too! You will love relaxing on the beach at Nairn Lochloy Holiday Park, exploring The Highlands from Grannie's Heilan' Hame Holiday Park or dancing the night away with fabulous Showtime Entertainment at Southerness Holiday Park. In short, there’s everything you need to enjoy your perfect holiday with Parkdean Resorts.
All of our holiday parks in Scotland have been given the David Bellamy Conservation Award for helping to protect the natural environment.
For more information on each of our fantastic Scottish parks, or to book online, click on the links below:
Eyemouth Holiday Park
Take it easy at this tranquil park in Berwickshire.
- Located in Eyemouth, just 9.5 miles from Berwick.
- Boathouse Bar & Restaurant serving delicious meals.
- Light entertainment in the Driftwood Complex.
- Adventure play area for the little ones.
Grannie's Heilan' Hame Holiday Park
Situated by the white sands on Embo beach, book early for sea view accommodation.
- Located in Dornoch, ideal for exploring the Highlands.
- Fun-filled family entertainment in Grannie Mac’s entertainment lounge.
- Indoor swimming pool, spa bath and sauna.
- Boston Restaurant serving delicious meals and Costa Coffee.
Tummel Valley Holiday Park
Unwind in this idyllic woodland setting with Highland attractions nearby.
- Near Pitlochry, perfect for discovering Perthshire.
- Fun-filled evening entertainment in the Riverside Entertainment Complex.
- Indoor swimming pool with children’s’ splash pool, tots’ sessions and water sports.
- Riverside Bar & Restaurant serving delicious meals and Costa Coffee.
Wemyss Bay Holiday Park:
A glorious setting, high on wooded slopes just a hop, skip and a jump away from the most beautiful islands!
- Hop on a ferry from the park to the Isle of Bute.
- Fun-filled family evenings in the Clyde Entertainment Lounge.
- Indoor swimming pool with toddlers’ splash pool and sauna.
- Cafe@Wemyss with Costa Coffee and magnificent views from the outdoor patio.
Sandylands Holiday Park
Explore two beautiful beaches just a mile away!
- Located in Saltcoats, not too far from Ayr and Glasgow.
- Grab a bite to eat in the Boathouse Bar & Restaurant.
- Heated indoor swimming pool for making a splash.
- Fun for all with an adventure playground and amusement arcade.
Sundrum Castle Holiday Park
A stunning countryside park on the lovely Ayrshire coast.
- Set in a quiet spot, ideally located for exploring Ayr.
- Fun-filled evening entertainment in the Kintyre family entertainment venue.
- Indoor pool complex with flume, toddlers’ pool and solarium.
- Tam O’Shanter Restaurant & Lounge Bar with Costa Coffee and outdoor terrace.
Southerness Holiday Park
Located on the edge of a beautiful beach enjoy sea views and spectacular sunsets over the Solway Firth.
- 16 miles from Dumfries and perfect base to explore the Galloway coastline.
- Fun-filled family entertainment in the Sunset Showbar.
- Heated 25m indoor pool with flume and toddlers’ pool.
- Plenty of attractions nearby for the whole family.
Nairn Lochloy Holiday Park
Step straight off the park onto the stunning Nairn East Beach.
- Just 17 miles from Inverness.
- Fun-filled evening entertainment in the Drifter’s family entertainment suite.
- Heated indoor pool with toddler’s pool and sauna.
- Spelding's Restaurant & Lounge Bar with Costa Coffee.
Book your next adventure now!